It has certainly been a while since I have posted anything, and I sincerely apologize! Life has been a little crazy lately. The Philosopher King and I have moved to the town in which I work. I am now about a 7 minute drive away from school, and we are out of the city. We are renting a house rather than an apartment, and although it's a little rough around the edges, we are much happier. We have a nice backyard and a back porch! Life is good.
We had barely begun to unpack our stuff when it was time for us to travel to Newfoundland for Nate and Michelle's wedding. I tried to take lots of pictures, and I will be posting some of them here. I wanted to make Megan feel like she had been there, so I'm going to send all of the pictures to her. Megan, we also have a little package for you, because you were certainly missed!
I am a little disappointed, because I realized right before we got onto the ferry to go to Newfoundland that the batteries in my camera were dead. I tried to replace them when we got to Harbour Breton, but the batteries I received there only worked for 2 pictures. It's a shame, because Harbour Breton was absolutely gorgeous. The good news is that I was able to replace the batteries in time for the wedding.
I have 2 videos to share from the wedding. The sound quality isn't that great, but the first one is of Ben's speech:
The second one is of Michelle and Nathan speaking:
I will share some pictures later. It's time to get back to unpacking!
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww! This is great.
Yes, please post as many pictures as you can. I am more upset about missing it than I will be able to tell people for at least a few years.
Post a Comment