Monday, May 21, 2007

My Perfect Wedding - Part I

Ok, here is the first set of pictures. My day started out at the beauty shop, and then we got ready at the church. I'm posting the last picture in this set because it's a great one of Kevin! By the way, I'm sorry that some of them are going the wrong way. I can't figure out how to rotate them, but you can get the basic idea from these. More to come!





4 comments:

Megan said...

MORE! MORE!

The Blueberry Princess said...

Wow you're quick! It takes a while to get these on the blog, and I can only get them in at most sets of 5. Rest assured, there will be more! I am so happy with how they came out. Hmm, maybe I could just burn you a copy of these CD's that I have? Would that work? I'm not very good with this computer stuff...

Megan said...

Sure, or you can e-mail them to us:
dryas@theedge.ca.

They are excellent. I want to see them all!

The Blueberry Princess said...

I believe that my husband is going to show me how to efficiently email them to you. If not, I will burn you copies.