Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

I had the day off today due to a snow day, which is why I had the time to figure out how to post a video of myself onto my blog. Pretty neat stuff. Don't judge me too harshly though - it was meant to be more funny than anything else!

There is some importance to today, and not because it's Valentine's Day. In exactly two months, I will marry the man of my dreams. I don't want to be too gushy or sappy, and I certainly don't want to embarrass him. I do want to somehow mark this occasion, so this is for him:

3 comments:

Torq said...

*Grins*

downeast's finest. said...

do you think we could have a smoke machine at the wedding like this totally sweet video? and what about that dress... i'll see what i can do.

Anonymous said...

Those smoke machines can be tricky, but I've managed before. They're not too expensive to rent either. My one caution: asthma. Baaad idea.