Sunday, January 21, 2007

Wrong Date

I started writing my last post on the 18th and saved it as a draft. The actual posting date should be the 20th. Sorry for any confusion!

4 comments:

Megan said...

There is a Post Options box at the bottom of the Compose New Post screen. You can use this to change things like the date and time of your posts. It is especially helpful when you take a long time to finish a post -- Blogger automatically date-stamps your post with the time and date you start it, not the time you publish it.

You can also use Post Options to disable commenting on specific posts, but I've never used that feature.

The Blueberry Princess said...

Thank you!

The Capitalist said...

Hmmm... I'm begining to think 'Little Miss Know It All' is reaching out beyond the limits of grammar!

Megan said...

LMK-i-A is doing her best to stay away from such topics. It is difficult, though.