Alright, so I know that I haven't written in a while. My husband keeps bugging me about posting, but I have been pretty busy lately. I've actually been working for the past month for a change.
At last count, my town had received 140+ inches of snow. It was a pretty crazy winter. I meant to take a picture of the path leading up to our door, because I felt like I was walking through a snow tunnel. Unfortunately, my camera batteries died, and by the time I took care of the problem the snow had melted a bit. Ahh well.
In other news, I was invited to be a guest conductor at a music festival last week. I conducted the middle school chorus, which was pretty cool. My everyday students were totally pumped that I was going to be a guest conductor. It was an interesting experience. I don't think I've ever been so inarticulate in front of a microphone. Not my finest moment.
My birthday was on Monday, and since there was a school assembly that day, the entire school sang to me. My middle school students are very easily excited, which I love about them, so I heard the birthday song many times that day. I also received a blue rubber duck that actually squeaks. Good times.
I've actually been practicing the piano lately, so there should be a video blog coming up any day now. I also think it's about time for me to do another spoof video since the Hasselhoff one was so much fun. I think I'd make a great Michael Bolton, don't you?
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Absolutely! We can't wait.
Hang on a second here. You don't actually expect us to put together something like we did last time do you?
Your rabid fans demand it.
Where is the Princesses golden award for that olympian event anyways?
The judiciary moves slowly, my friend, despite my best efforts.
WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN!!! i am unpatiently awaiting the release of your new video!
Also, you might not know this, but that episode of Samantha Who was written after I submitted a transcript of a conversation the Princess and I had one morning before school on a day she had been hoping would be a snow-day.
Well, I don't know as it can be as elaborate as last time. We got lots of computer viruses from using too many software demos, right? I will need a wig, though. Michael doesn't look right without his long, flowing locks.
Post a Comment